|BufferOverflow||Date: Monday, 06.08.2012, 13:33 | Message # 1|
|New JASS v3.0.0 is realised. |
- Increased the effectivity of the protection against DDoS attacks:
-- Removed support for IPX
-- List is replaced with static array. The number of bans is limited to 512.
-- Optimized the list cleaning, time calculations, changed recording format, and so on.
-- Added a ban through the script.
- Added an interface to ban using JASS.
- Added a ban of IP range.
- Reduced aggressiveness of jazz, so players will no longer be banned.
- Added Easter egg.
- Changed plugin interface - added functions to interact with each other plugins.
- Fixed vulnerabilities, bugs, performed overall optimization.
- jassconfig.cfg executes before plugins load.
- Logs was improved, added new output method.
- q3fill is now banned by JASS method, not default one.
JAZZ v3.0.0 win32
JAZZ v3.0.0 linux
Academy5 win32 (+bugfix)
DefaultCFG 1.0.4 win32
DefaultCFG 1.0.4 linux
Date-in-logs v1.0.2 win32
Date-in-logs v1.0.2 linux
SvTime 1.0.1 win32
SvTime 1.0.1 linux